Mini-PLC with 10 I/O
The STG-500 is a highly integrated programmable logic controller providing outstanding graphical programming capability at lowest current consumption and small form factor.
With it´s cutting edge features the STG-500 opens up completly new application fields with space restrictions and high integration level requirements.
The STG-500 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in harsh environment.
Due to it´s extremly low current consumption and wide operation voltage range the STG-500 is well suitable for 12 and 24 V battery-powered systems. These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and maritime technology.
The STG-500 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- 3 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC
- 2 digital Inputs up to 1 kHz
- 4 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1..5 kHz
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Programmable Status LED
- RS232 Connection to PC
- Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+70°C
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Very low Current Consumption
- Universal Aluminium Mounting Plate
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Process Control
- Test and Control Systems
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Technical Education
- White Goods
- Mini-PLC STG-500
- 2x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- Art.-No.: 0850-0500
- EAN/GTIN: 4251329400026
- Tariff: DE-85371091
€ 80,00 UVP/RRP excl. VAT