MODBUS Mini-PLC with 19 I/O
The innovative STG-680 extends the established BARTH® Mini-PLC series with an additional model featuring a rugged MODBUS interface with graphical programming and configurating capability.
With similar dimensions in comparison to the STG-800/650, the STG-680 provides outstanding graphical programming capability at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor.
The MODBUS interface allows the user to connect a variety of industrial network components to the Mini-PLC.
The STG-680 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment.
These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial and also in battery-powered applications.
The STG-680 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- Small & universal MODBUS Logic Controller
- 6 analog Inputs 0..10 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 4 digital Inputs up to 1 kHz
- 8 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1 to 10 kHz
- 1 MODBUS RTU Interface
- Graphically programmable MODBUS Data
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Fail Safe Oscillator
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232/USB Connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+60°C
- Ultraflat Housing, Height 11 mm
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Process Control
- Test and Control Systems
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Technical Education
- White Goods
- Mini-PLC STG-680
- 3x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- Art.-No.: 0850-0680
- EAN/GTIN: 4251329400149
- Tariff: DE-85371091
€ 119,00 UVP/RRP excl. VAT