BARTH® - Development and Manufacturing Partner for your mini-PLC
BARTH® has been developing and manufacturing customer-specific mini-PLCs and peripheral modules for the Automation Industry, Automotive, Marine and other industries for over 10 years.
We use certified and field-approved hardware from our standard products and add customer-tailored function modules. We also provide required certifications, such as CE, EMV, UL, ECE, GL etc.
Here is an excerpt currently existing functions and modules :
- Current input / output 4-20 mA
- Voltage input / output 0-10 V
- PT100 / PT1000
- Measuring bridges for pressure, weighting, temperature
- galvanically isolated inputs / outputs
- galvanically isolated CAN / CAN-FD bus
- RS-232 and RS-485
- CAN, CAN-FD, CANOpen®, J1939, NMEA2000®
- WLAN, Bluetooth®, NFC®, RFID, Ethernet, MQTT, Node-RED
BARTH® develops and manufactures customer-tailored products in-house with a total lead time from 8 weeks. Our current production capacity is approximately 700 units / day. Our Programming Partners jasys and ProSign are available for Programming and Application Support.